Aging Care Home International Foundation is a Non Governmental Organization (NGO), established on 14th May, 2019 in Kaduna Nigeria. Our focus is to provide special intervention for the aged, less privileged and vulnerable members of the society. We are located at Bajume House, No. 3 Kachia Rd, Kaduna opposite Tons Jos Service Station.
Giving hope to the aged, less privileged and vulnerable members of the society.
- To provide sustainable care and support to the Aged, less privileged and vulnerable persons.
- To work toward healthy productivity and participatory aging.
- To advocate for the right and privileged of the aged, less privileged and vulnerable members of the society in collaboration with other NGO’s and relevant governmental agencies.
Abandoned and neglected
These little babies deserve more from the soceity. Together, we can give their lives a meaning
PROGRAMMME: We shall engage in the following programmes:
- Rendering care and services for the aged ones
- Providing training on Financial Insecurity
- Capacity building on Health Care Services
- Ageism and a lost sense of purpose
- Providing shelter for the aged and vulnerable
- Provide innovative agricultural empowerment initiatives
Since the establishment of ACHIF in 2019, we have been able to reach out to some Aged, less privileged and vulnerable members in some focus communities in Kaduna and Enugu States, Nigeria.
These communities include: Angwan Teke and Kudenda, Kaduna State (2019), and Isogbo, Amofia, Umuana and Umuechita, Enugu State (2021).
PARTNERSHIP POLICY: We are opened to partner with relevant NGO’s and government agencies in order to effectively carry out our mission.
We are determined to make the society a better place for the aged, less privileged and vulnerable members, by so doing, together, we can live a better life where the total well being of the society can become a reality.